Calligraphy by Jennifer accepts and welcomes all submissions. We are always looking to feature amazing companies, unique products and ideas, fabulous weddings/parties of all sorts, stylized photo shoots, and expert guest posts. If you feel you meet these qualifications please read below for detailed requirements.
* If you are inquiring about advertising rates please email us at email@example.com
Company and Product Submissions
If you are interested in having your company featured or have a product you would like to share with us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following for consideration.
1. Information: your name, company website and blog address if applicable. 2. Details: company description, target clients, description of what you would like featured.
3. Images: we are a highly visual site and love pictures (the more the better)! Please provide us with 8 to 15 photos of your best images. You can provide more if necessary. Images should be sent in one email preferably as zip file. If your attachment is very large you may send in another format.
Real Weddings, Parties, Stylized Photo Shoots If you are interested in submitting a wedding, event, or photo shoot you designed or took part in please email us at email@example.com with the following for consideration.
1. Information: your name, company website and blog if applicable. 2. Description & Details: a full description of the event and where it took place, any special details we should know about such as the theme, decor, food, diy projects, inspirations, etc 3. Images: we are a highly visual site and love pictures (the more the better)! Please provide us with 8 to 15 photos of your best images. You can provide more if necessary. Images should be sent in one email preferably as zip file. If your attachment is very large you may send in another format. 4. Vendor Credits: this is crucial or we cannot feature your submission. All vendors must be properly credited. Please provide their name and website or blog url. Thanks!
Expert Guest Posts Are you interested in contributing to Calligraphy by Jennifer? We love featuring fresh and unique content from creative people in the wedding industry. If you have expertise in the following topics please submit for consideration: event design, floral design, invitations,photography, cakes, or anything pertaining to the wedding industry. *Please note that we require images to accompany all guest posts and a head shot of yourself. Email all info along with your company name and website or blog url to firstname.lastname@example.org
Giveaways If you are interested in having us host a giveaway on our blog please email us at email@example.com for consideration with the following information. Please note giveaways are considered sponsored posts.
1. Information: your name, company website and blog address if applicable. 2. Description: a full detailed layout of your proposed giveaway. The value your giveaway is worth, restrictions that apply to your giveaway, and anything else we should be aware of. 3. Images: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description of your proposed giveaway, pictures you would like to include, and all restrictions.
Selection Process and Timelines We greatly appreciate every submission! Due to the mass volume we receive and specific content and quality we are looking for, it’s our sincerest apologies that not everyone can be featured. If you are selected you will be notified by email within two weeks. It could take your several weeks for your feature to go live depending upon how many other posts are scheduled. If we were unable to feature you at this time we would love to hear from you again in the future.
A few notes:
- Please make sure to entitle all email submissions such as “Product Submission“, “Wedding Submission“etc.
- Please make sure to include all pictures in one email or send in a zip folder. We appreciate it!
- For Giveaways, Calligraphy by Jennifer is not liable for any claims from winners, including but not limited to, breach of contract, tortious interference with a business, intentional infliction of emotional distress, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Calligraphy by Jennifer